[keycloak-user] "An Unexpected Server Error occurs" when clicking on list Users

Lahari Guntha lahari.guntha at tcs.com
Thu May 3 01:30:10 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I am using Keycloak  of version 3.3.0.Final.

I have deployed keycloak as a container. I have LDAP integrated with my Keycloak. So I get all the users from LDAP.

When I go to "Users" > "View All Users"  It is throwing me an Error saying that

"An unexpected Server Error has Occurred"

[cid:6fd4b1a9-1df7-4d27-9e52-2497a5ed8fcc]?

Did any one face the same Issue???

How can I resolve this Issue??

Thanks & Regards,

Lahari.