[keycloak-user] Help Communicate between apps with a scheduled task

Matteo Salvetti teo.salv at gmail.com
Thu May 3 04:32:35 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I need to executed some code inside a scheduled task using Spring Boot.
Inside this task I have to contact another web-app in order to retrieve
some information.

Both of them use Keycloak.

The problem is that when that task starts, I have the error: Cannot set
authorization header because there is no authenticated principal

Why?

How can I communicate between app using keycloak auth without do a login?
I mean, how can I run a task autocamatically?
Becuase if I call manually that method it works

Thank you!