[keycloak-user] SAML2. Keycloak How to check if a user has been authenticated?

Luis Rodríguez Fernández uo67113 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:20:08 EDT 2018

Hello there,

I could not see the forest but the trees. Just simply ask the HttpSession
for:

((org.keycloak.adapters.saml.SamlSession)session.getAttribute("org.keycloak.adapters.saml.SamlSession")).getPrincipal()

Cheers,

Luis

--

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."

- Samuel Beckett