[keycloak-user] Keycloak DB - field and table description

Pavlos Kaimakis pkaimakis at omilia.com
Thu May 3 11:18:16 EDT 2018

Hello Domenico,

Thanks for your prompt answer. I suppose through the link you sent me I can put together a list of tables and columns of the database.
Nonetheless, there’s no description of what each table and its columns actually are and what purpose they serve ( I would expect that to be a comment in the xml, but I’m afraid that isn’t the case).
If I’m not mistaken, you are saying this info is not available, right?
If I am mistaken (I hope I am :) ), where can I find this or at least do you know whom I can contact?

BRs

Pavlos Kaimakis
Systems Engineer