[keycloak-user] Hardware sizing

Nicolas Buisson nicocsgamer at gmail.com
Fri May 4 05:59:34 EDT 2018

Hi,

I would like to estimate the hardware requirement for a production cluster.
I'm planning to deploy the cluster over AWS on two Availability zones (DC).
The topology consists in a load balancer, 2 VMs for keycloak cluster, 2 VMs
for Infinispan cluster, and 1 AWS RDS instance running MySQL/PostgreSQL.

In term of figures I'm expecting to store 300k active users, and a load of
around 2 sign-in/s at peak.

I made some researches but only found the minimal hardware requirements in
the official documentation or unrelated/vague benchmarks.

Regards,
Nicolas.