[keycloak-user] Error with Infinispan

Adrien Desbiaux adrien.desbiaux at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:55:50 EDT 2018

Hello there,

I am not a pro of JAVA neither all JBoss tools :/

But I just did follow the tutorial on how to setup Infinispan and KC and I
end up having this error:

org.keycloak.cluster.infinispan.KeycloakHotRodMarshallerFactory from
[Module "org.wildfly.clustering.service" from local module loader @7a0ac6e3
(finder: local module finder @71be98f5 (roots:
/opt/jboss/keycloak-3.4.3.Final/modules,/opt/jboss/keycloak-3.4.3.Final/modules/system/layers/keycloak,/opt/jboss/keycloak-3.4.3.Final/modules/system/layers/base))]

My Infinispan cluster is up, everything looks fine on its side via the
admin console.

I am running KC and Infinispan in Domain mode.

Do you have any thoughts on what could be the reasons for the class to not
be found?

Thanks in advance for your direction.

Cheers,