[keycloak-user] Mapping claims and assertions from second identity provide

Christopher Schollar cschollar at ska.ac.za
Thu May 10 06:42:00 EDT 2018

Hi

I am trying to map assertions from 2 identity providers. I have users who
need to log in using their gmail accounts, but I would like to allow them
to have a "verified" github account linked to it. I get the users names,
emails and other info straight from google and need their github login name
from github.

I have successfully linked both identity providers, but the assertion
mapping only happens for whichever identity provider I use to first create
the account. If i use github first I get the github username and if I use
gmail I get the details from there.  What I would like is for the mapper to
run for both identity providers. Is there a way to run mappers from each
identity provider as it is added to a user profile?

Thanks