[keycloak-user] 400 error email test connection behind nginx proxy

Evan Clark evan at visualicandy.com
Thu May 10 18:15:19 EDT 2018

I am attempting to setup the email notifications through keycloak and am

getting a 400 error when I attempt to test connection. I looked at an

older post and made sure my admin user has an email assigned to them.

However, no matter which realm we use, test or master the same error

occurs. The Debug output doesn't produce any useful either. We are

running behind nginx with ssl termination.