[keycloak-user] Invalid request URI

SaRoJ sarojnp2003 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 02:31:49 EDT 2018

​Hello Team,​

​I'm using Keycloak and then connecting to spring boot using the Keycloak
Client Adapter. My keycloak auth server url is
https://auth.avinash.com.np/auth/ and my spring boot application is running
on http://localhost:9090. In the keycloak admin console, redirect_url is
set to http://localhost:9090/*.
Now when my application tries to authenticate via keycloak, the
redirect_url is set to http://localhost:9090/sso/login but keycloak
redirect it to https://auth.avinash.com.np/sso/login . We are not sure how
to debug this behavior and have tried to investigate it but haven't found
anything.

Our keycloak server is behind a nginx proxy and the X-FORWARDED-FOR ,
X-FORWARDED-PROTO and Hosts headers are set appropriately. FYI, this setup
seems to work locally agains a local keycloak instance.

Any help regarding this would be appreciated.

Best reagrds,
Saroj Gautam​
​
​