[keycloak-user] Securing a MQTT broker

Rodney Platt rodney.i.platt at gmail.com
Sun May 13 23:46:53 EDT 2018

Hi,
I'm new to keycloak and am looking for some advice, I would like to know
the best way of doing the following:

   - Allow user to sign up and get access to some urls;
   - Use then could add devices to there account (devices been small IOT
   device);
   - the device then could authenticate and have access to mqtt mroker and
   apis.

any pointers, examples or tutorial, would be greatl

Some more info, in my test setup I'm using openresty as my Authenticating
Reverse Proxy, device management still up in the air but most likely a
custom web portal and Mosquitto as my MQTT broker. I would think the IOT
device would need to use a JWT for access, but I'm open to ideas.

Thank for any help
Rodney