[keycloak-user] Ability to login Users from different buckets

Rakesh Alladi rakesh.alladi at salesfusion.com
Mon May 14 14:47:36 EDT 2018

Hi,

So far we have been working with KeyCloak and been able to set it up and
run it successfully.
We are able to set up the users and login and achieve SSO between our
applications.
Now we need to actually find how to achieve the below scenario with
Keycloak:

Our users can be part of multiple bukcets, meaning multiple user records
with same email can exist within different buckets. So I might need
something like BucketId in User_Entity table in Keycloak database and use
it in login page.
So,
1. While logging in a user would enter Username, Password, BucketId.
2. Keyclock should authenticate him by verifying the username and password
against the provided BucketId.

I have searched for documentation but did not find anything related. May be
I have missed it if it already exist. Can anyone please let me know how to
implement this.

Thanks

--
IMPORTANT: The information contained in this message is intended only for
the confidential use of the designated recipient. If the reader of this