[keycloak-user] Upgrading Keycloak and Infinispan conflict

Federico Navarro Polo - Info.nl federico at info.nl
Tue May 15 04:25:21 EDT 2018

Hi,

We are upgrading our Keycloak environment to the latest stable version, and we’ve found out a problem with Infinispan. Our setup is a standalone-ha with distributed cache.

Apparently, there were breaking changes when going from Keycloak 3.1.0 to 3.2.0, since some classes and enums were removed from codebase. Those entities are still cached by Infinispan, so after upgrading Keycloak, on restart, a big amount of ClassNotFoundException or IllegalArgumentException due to these changes.

Is there any way to cleanly transition without clearing the caches?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Federico Navarro

backend developer

federico at info.nl<mailto:federico at info.nl>  |  LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/info-nl>  |  -<tel:+31205309161>

info.nl<http://www.info.nl/>

Sint Antoniesbreestraat 16  |  1011 HB Amsterdam  |  +31 (0)20 530 9100<tel:+31205309100>