[keycloak-user] NoClassDefFoundError: org/keycloak/KeycloakPrincipal

valsaraj pv valsarajpv at gmail.com
Tue May 15 07:14:38 EDT 2018

Hi,

I am getting following exception while deploying ear in WildFly 10. Apapter
is installed so no jars included in ear & no dependencies set.

> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/keycloak/KeycloakPrincipal
>
>     Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
>> org.keycloak.KeycloakPrincipal from [Module
>> \"deployment.app.ear.appEJB.jar:main\" from Service Module Loader]"},
>
>         "WFLYCTL0412: Required services that are not installed:" => [
>
>             "jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./App",
>

>> "org.camunda.bpm.platform.process-application-module.\"deployment.app.ear.appWEB.war:main\".NO_VIEW"
>
>         ]

Please let me know if U need to include core jar or set the subsystem
dependencies. I saw in one comment that there is no need to set them
explicitly.
Please advise.

Thanks,
Valsaraj Viswanathan