[keycloak-user] magic link or one-time access to the application without login in Keycloak 3.x

Sachin Rastogi sr.misc at gmail.com
Thu May 17 07:10:45 EDT 2018

Hi Subodh,

Thanks for your reply. I have seen this video before and tried the same on
Keycloak 3.4.3. But it doesn't have magic link option.

Am I also curious, if I can construct the magic link via APIs, which valid
for only single use without authentication.

Please see the attached screenshot from Keycloak 3.4.3.

Regards,
SR