[keycloak-user] Set client roles to registered users automatically once synced from source LDAP/DB

Raphaël HOAREAU raphoa at worteks.com
Fri May 18 04:04:07 EDT 2018

Can't you just create 'role-ldap-mapper' in your ldap user federation so
it reflects your ldap roles to keycloak realm or client roles ?

Assuming that roles in your local LDAP are the same (name) than the one
you use in keycloak.

--
Raphaël HOAREAU | Support & Hosting Solutions Manager

raphael.hoareau at worteks.com
+33 7 72 37 59 82

Worteks | https://www.worteks.com