[keycloak-user] Tomcat SAML Client adapter and infinite redirect

Qiang He Qiang.He at lombardrisk.com
Fri May 18 04:25:07 EDT 2018

What's your Master SAML Processing URL in the Clients settings in the keycloak sever? Make sure it ends with "/saml",

Or in your client adapter setting, set the ACS URL ending with /rest, as per the document mentioned (copied below):

assertionConsumerServiceUrl
URL of the assertion consumer service (ACS) where the IDP login service should send responses to. This setting is OPTIONAL. By default it is unset, relying on the configuration in the IdP. When set, it must end in /saml, e.g. http://sp.domain.com/my/endpoint/for/saml. The value of this property is sent in AssertionConsumerServiceURL attribute of SAML AuthnRequest message. This property is typically accompanied by the responseBinding attribute.