[keycloak-user] Bulk user imports

Chris Latta chris.latta at dovetailgames.com
Mon May 21 18:10:44 EDT 2018

Hi,

We are in the process of upgrading from 2.5.5 to 4.0.0 and have had to
switch from MongoDB to MySQL. We have been able to export our user base but
with 280k+ users to import back into Keycloak this is proving troublesome.
The import process takes 25 mins to import one file of 500 users, which
doesnt really seem practical as that would take us approximately 9/10 days
to import the user base if we were working 24/7.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Chris Latta

Dev Ops Engineer

Email: *chris.latta at dovetailgames.com <chris.latta at dovetailgames.com>*

Website *www.dovetailgames.com <http://www.dovetailgames.com/>*

P Please consider the environment before deciding to print this email.

*This e-mail and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. *

*Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Railsimulator.com*

*If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments,
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to
anyone. *

*Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in
error.*

*Dovetail games is a trading name of RailSimulator.com LTD Registered In
England No: 6751125 *

*Registered Office: Dovetail Games is a trading name of Railsimulator.com
Ltd The Observatory, Chatham Maritime, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4NT*

*VAT Registration No: 948 5431 91*

 P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.