[keycloak-user] Stuck in infinite loop | Keycloak

Luis Rodríguez Fernández uo67113 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 07:46:17 EDT 2018

Hello Pulkit,

Usually this "infinite loop" issue happens because there is a typo in the
SAML configuration. I can suggest you to have a look at your SP
configuration in keycloak and check if the entityID matches the one that is
being sent by your SP in the authorization request. Also it can be related
with the IdP public key and/or SP private key. Check that in both sides
they are correctly registered.

Hope it helps,

Luis

> Hi,
> I am new to keycloak and using keycloak as an IDP. I am being redirected
> from my application to keycloak which if correct as per requirement. But
> after authentication at keycloak my application gets stuck in an infinite
> redirection loop between the url's mentioned below.
>
> http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/demo/login-actions/
> authenticate?client_id=https%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%
> 2Faaconversion-1.0.0%2Fsaml%2Fmetadata&tab_id=3iROWfTkFvU
>

> https://localhost/aaconversion-1.0.0/unauthorized
>
> I have checked all the keycloak configurations but unable to figure out
> what's happening wrong. Please help.
>
> Thanks,
> Pulkit

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."

- Samuel Beckett