[keycloak-user] Best Practice m2m

Uli SE keycloaklist at ulise.de
Fri May 25 01:37:39 EDT 2018

Hi,

we are developing a quite big angular + jboss-rest application with
Keycloak OIC as auth layer. We are passing a brunch of user(login)
specific information in a bearer token from angular to the rest-services
when calling them.

Now we have the situation, that some (automated/cyclic) services has to
call some other services on behalf of an user without the user has
logged in before - but with some login information.

How do you solve such situations? Should we use persistant tokens or is
some kind of impersonation a better solution?

Many rhansk for discussion,

Uli