[keycloak-user] Keycloak with apache in front

Kevin Berendsen kevin.berendsen at pharmapartners.nl
Wed May 30 07:56:14 EDT 2018

Hi!

You're almost there. You need to add a small thing to the configuration of your Keycloak instance as described in the documentation. Look at the "X-Forwarded-For HTTP Config" snippet. Assumingly you're missing: " proxy-address-forwarding="true" " in your HTTP listener.

[1] https://www.keycloak.org/docs/3.4/server_installation/index.html#identifying-client-ip-addresses