[keycloak-user] Fwd: user session not shared in cluster with keycloak 3.4.3

Lamine Léo Keita lemso at free.fr
Thu May 31 04:51:05 EDT 2018

Hi Team,

I encoutred some issues with keycloak cluster config.

It's like everything is fine but user sessions are not shared and that show
there is an issue.
To verify, I logged in in each Keycloak server on master realm with one
user and I look to number of session on master realm.
There I see only one session on each server instead of 2 sessions.

When I logged in Infinispan console I can see that both server are sharing
2 entries on session cache.

I have Two remote sites :

site3 .  and     site5

On each site I have a infinispan 9.2.3 Running and a Keycloak 3.4.3

As you can see in site5 logs, infinispan server see each others.

Please find attach my configuration files and my logs files.

Any help would be appreciate.

Thanks
Lemso