[keycloak-user] Integration keycloak with application UI

K Chandra Sekar csekar at redhat.com
Thu Nov 1 01:35:13 EDT 2018

Hey,

I want to integrate application with Keycloak IAM system.I am trying to use
KeyCloak to protect my application using OpenID connect.But I want to use
application's login UI and don't want to direct user to keycloak login UI
page to authenticate.Keycloak has Spring boot adapter which does the job it
still it directs to the keycloak UI for login.I searched for any api to use
from my app UI but i am nit getting anything and i am struck here.Kindly
suggest me a a workaround or solution so that i can move
forward.Anticipating a positive reply.

Thanks and regards,
K.Chandra Sekar