[keycloak-user] Keycloak Javascript Adapter - Advisable to be used for confidential clients?

Bruce Wings testoauth55 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 20:33:15 EDT 2018

Thanks Eric for the reply.

But If I use a separate public client for my angular app, I am not able to
access my Rest Api with the generated token, that's why I had to use
confidential client Json that I used to secure my server. Any idea, what is
the right approach in case of server client architecture?

 ( My project contains Rest Apis that I have secured with jetty adapter and
confidential client ( as keycloak Authorization works only for confidential
client and not public clients). My angular app is accessing these rest api.
Therefore I used the same confidential client oidc Json in my angular app
too. )