[keycloak-user] Keycloak Javascript Adapter - Advisable to be used for confidential clients?

Bruce Wings testoauth55 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 13:00:33 EDT 2018

Geoffrey,

I was able to get the config right. I have received the aud:JettyApp in
generated token also, but I still get 401:Unauthorized for the backend app.
Anything else needs to be done?

Token (Partial):
"jti": "b7b07046-5417-40d6-9338-1851a0f5e1e5",
  "exp": 1541292863,
  "nbf": 0,
  "iat": 1541264063,
  "iss": "http://localhost:7200/auth/realms/MyRealm",
  *"aud": "JettyApp",*
  "sub": "c801fc43-e7d3-4229-869c-cef19d049389",
  "typ": "Bearer",
  "azp": "Webapps",
  "nonce": "3ec36116-c8a3-482c-828e-6458ad179270",
  "auth_time": 1541264063,
  "session_state": "0b40b785-6956-4234-bcb5-96ff8fdcb822",
  "acr": "1",

[image: image.png]