[keycloak-user] Backup strategies for Keycloak + Docker?

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Sun Nov 4 23:58:00 EST 2018

Hello Rémy,

I think Keycloak-side export/import makes more sense when migrating between DB vendors, since the dump is in vendor-neutral JSON format.

For backup purposes, doing a DB-side backup should be sufficient (let alone it's normally much faster than its Keycloak-side counterpart).

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro