[keycloak-user] Java 11 (Docker container base)

Sebastian Laskawiec slaskawi at redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 04:46:07 EST 2018

I believe using the commercial Hotspot JVM provided by Oracle will not be
an option. We will probably stick with OpenJDK.

BTW, all JDK LTS releases will receive much longer updates. Please see this
blog post for the reference:
https://developers.redhat.com/blog/2018/09/24/the-future-of-java-and-openjdk-updates-without-oracle-support/