[keycloak-user] Keycloak realm certificates export

Jamie McDowell jambo_mcd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 07:34:06 EST 2018

Hi Dmitry,
Thanks for your response. I can confirm that this does provides the certs however this seems to be encrypted.
Do you know how we can recreate this to provide the value that is visible in Keycloak console? I need to be able to get the decrypted value of the cert so i can pass this over to another application.
Regards,
Jamie