[keycloak-user] Account Page Fields

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 08:40:55 EST 2018

On 10/30/2018 1:52 AM, Dmitry Telegin wrote:
> Hello Aaron,
>
> I don't think this is easily doable with the current account UI. However, there are chances we will have it in the forthcoming rewrite thereof [1]. The revamped account UI should use REST APIs and be extensible with the means of React.js.
>
> This topic is of particular interest to me, as we in Mageia Linux are planning to migrate our IDM to Keycloak, and one of the problems to solve is to allow the users to upload their SSH pubkeys via the account UI. We're pretty determined to solve it, and to solve it soon, so stay tuned :)
>
> [1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-8421
That's right.  A proof of concept has already been built and merged into
the code base.  You will indeed be able to create your own React
components as extensions for the account console.

It's hard to say when this will be ready for prime time, but I'm
shooting for a code-complete version in the first quarter of 2019.