[keycloak-user] Delegating sharing responsibilities for UMA resources?

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Nov 5 13:01:20 EST 2018

Currently, you can not set groups as resource owners. However we have a
User-Managed Policy API that can be used for what you are looking for.
Please, take a look at this doc [1].

It supports not only group policies, but user, role and more complex
policies using JS.

[1]
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/authorization_services/index.html#_service_authorization_uma_policy_api