[keycloak-user] Users/Groups access restrictions

Lyderic Dubut lyderic.dubut at enalean.com
Tue Nov 6 04:54:09 EST 2018

Hi Keycloak peoples!

I'm slowly introduce keycloak in production environnement, but I still
do not Know how to restric permissions to users or groups.

To picture my words,
I have 3 Applications A,B and C

All company people can access to the application A

For the application B I want prohibit access to non-admin group member.
So when a non-admin clic on OIDC button to login in app an redirect to
keycloak, I wan't a message like "you don't have permissions".

And for the application C all people can access except Bob because he
have broken twice this application :-)

It's posisble to do it?