[keycloak-user] EVENTTYPE for a temporarily disabled user

Anneke Breust anneke at breust.de
Tue Nov 6 08:31:12 EST 2018

Hi,

in context with customized Prometheus metrics I am looking for an Event,
which is emitted whenever a user is temporarily disabled (and a
counterpart, which is emitted when the disabled user is enabled again).
The goal is to be able to monitor the number of currently disabled users
as well as how many times in a specific time span a user has been
disabled. I looked through the EventTypes here
https://www.keycloak.org/docs-api/3.2/javadocs/org/keycloak/events/EventType.html
but I didn't find anything useful- did I overlook something?

Thanks in advance,

Anneke