[keycloak-user] the admin rest api for realm import is not importing realm

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 08:37:44 EST 2018

Hi Bruce,

The best way to reproduce these issues is sending a step by step, if
possible using cUrl comands or script, with some JSON representing a realm
that we can import to run into the issue.

It is hard to tell what is wrong here, but I would say it is related with
the way you are preparing/sending requests to the server.

Regards.
Pedro Igor