[keycloak-user] CEK key for alg:dir

Tim Rademacher t.rademacher at gmx.de
Tue Nov 6 10:20:50 EST 2018

...I suddenly had the idea, that the auth request returns the auth code that
is then used to get an access token. So the auth code is just returned to
its origin. So the "share secret" CEK is not a shared secret, but only known
by the Keycloak server. So it makes sense, that I could not find the
information, where to get the CEK, since the Keycloak server is the only one
who needs it.

Could someone please confirm?

Thanks

Tim