[keycloak-user] Shared datastore?

Nicolas Ocquidant nocquidant at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:35:49 EST 2018

My requirements are the following: store tokens emitted by KC during one
year.

I don't know how many users there are, but here are the number I get:
  * the number of connections a week is about 700k.
  * the number of session refresh a week is about 200k.

I approximated around 1M of sessions a week, thus 52M a year.
In memory, a user session has been estimated around 4KB (about 1KB in
file/DB).

But I guess a refresh does not create another session isn't it? And maybe
it's possible to ask KC to delete previous emitted tokens when a new one is
created for a same user?

If yes, my estimation is probably a little bit too high here, but I
certainly have several millions of tokens to keep (and maybe dozens of
millions).

Thanks
--nick