[keycloak-user] Set sessions lifespan by realm?

Nicolas Ocquidant nocquidant at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 05:55:30 EST 2018

Hello

Would it be possible to have several cache "sessions" with different
configurations associated with different realms?

I mean, I need to configure different lifespans for sessions, for different
realm. How could I do that?

Does the "SSO Session Max" entry from the GUI override the definition from
the file standalone-ha.xml, for each realm:

<distributed-cache name="sessions" owners="2" statistics-enabled="true">
<binary-memory eviction-type="COUNT" size="10000"/>
<expiration lifespan="1800000"/>

I yes, does it mean I need to set expiration lifespan in standalone-ha.xml
as the maximum of all  "SSO Session Max" GUI entries?

Thanks a lot for clarification
--nick