[keycloak-user] How can I use Keycloak to support my architecture?

Luis Rodríguez Fernández uo67113 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 14:01:15 EST 2018

Hello Ola,

Sorry for confusing you. Yes my /login-module would be your App3 one.

In App3 Once you are back from a successful login you have to:
 1. Create the token (cookie for path "/")
 2. Redirect the request to the original request
The code is in [1]

In my implementation APP3 is registered uses the tomcat SAML adapter, so is
the one that deals with the keycloak authentication server requests &

Hope it helps,

Luis

[1] https://gist.github.com/lurodrig/e1a20f480f3c4202c083a091ed68b0d7
[2]
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/securing_apps/index.html#_saml-tomcat-adapter

El vie., 9 nov. 2018 a las 18:46, ola rob (<robstyle1234 at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Thanks Luis for quick help! Can you please relate to my example? I mean
> login-module is App3?
>
> Also, how can I get the token once login is successful after redirected
> back to my App3?

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."

- Samuel Beckett