[keycloak-user] SaaS idp brokering

Dmitry Telegin dt at acutus.pro
Tue Nov 13 22:15:06 EST 2018

Hello MJ,

Quick question: do you plan to decommission both your Keycloak and sister institute's IdP, and migrate everything to a SaaS IdP? Or you want both your IdPs broker to SaaS? Or is your sister institute going to migrate to SaaS IdP, and you have to broker to it from your Keycloak?

All the options are viable and will do the job. As always, each has benefits and drawbacks.

Cheers,
Dmitry Telegin
CTO, Acutus s.r.o.
Keycloak Consulting and Training

Pod lipami street 339/52, 130 00 Prague 3, Czech Republic
+42 (022) 888-30-71
E-mail: info at acutus.pro