[keycloak-user] Unspecified behavior of token endpoint when obtaining permissions

Geoffrey Cleaves geoff at opticks.io
Wed Nov 14 02:26:42 EST 2018

Sounds like a bug. I know there is a bug in the policy evaluation code that
can result in some permissions being missed and I understand that it will
be fixed in 4.6.

That being said, when I request all the permissions for the token's owner,
I do get the expected result except for some missing scopes due to said
bug. Are you sure your policies are built correctly? Did you build a policy
granting permissions to resource owners?