[keycloak-user] UMA 2.0 manage shared access with Rest-API

Jeroschewski Sven Erik (INST-CSS/BSV-OS) SvenErik.Jeroschewski at bosch-si.com
Wed Nov 14 08:51:02 EST 2018

Hello everyone,

is there an example project or tutorial with UMA 2.0 where the user can give his consent regarding shared access using the Rest-API of Keycloak?

We already had a look at the "app-authz-uma-photoz" project from the "keycloak-quickstarts" repository. However, the example integrates a Keycloak website where the user can manage the requests for her/his resources.  In our application we would like to have a custom service through which the user can manage his/her resources, can get notifications for new requests, and can define rules for permissions that are set automatically when a new resource is created or a new request is coming in.

For example, we have a use case in which an application creates new resources where the user is the resource owner. This resource should be accessible by another user by default or the uploading application should be able to grant access in the name of the resource owner.

We would be glad for any comments and recommendations on our approach.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Sven Erik Jeroschewski

Open Source Services - Product Group Customer Success Services (INST-CSS/BSV-OS)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ullsteinstr. 128 | 12109 Berlin | GERMANY | www.bosch-si.com<http://www.bosch-si.com>
Tel. +49 30 726112-416 | Mobil +49 152 24308225 | SvenErik.Jeroschewski at bosch-si.com<mailto:SvenErik.Jeroschewski at bosch-si.com>

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic