[keycloak-user] Spring Boot Multitenancy

Ondrej Scerba Ondrej.Scerba at zoomint.com
Thu Nov 15 07:02:36 EST 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to implement multitenant Spring Boot application using Spring Security Adapter.

I'm able to authenticate based on path to correct realm. Now I want to protect endpoints based on realm.

How can I achieve it? E.g. endpoint /realm/Customer1/users will be accessible only for authenticated user which belongs to realm Customer1 and endpoint /realm/Customer2/users will be accessible only for authenticated user which belongs to realm Customer2?

Thanks,
Ondrej