[keycloak-user] How to package a provider as EAR

Mike Keith iammikesemail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 09:11:57 EST 2018

Hi Marco,

I'm currently exploring this exact thing, and so far haven't gotten it
right just yet.  Today I plan to figure more about about the maven ear
plugin:

https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/

I'll reply back if I find anything, and definitely would be interested in
your own progress as well if you find anything useful or make progress as
well.

-Mike

--
----