[keycloak-user] End user sharing of his resource removes permission to his resource

Geoffrey Cleaves geoff at opticks.io
Fri Nov 16 09:14:01 EST 2018

Hi Pedro,

I appreciate your efforts on this. I imported your JSON config into a new
client and have the same exact problem. I've updated the ticket with a
screen shot. By default, Alice has album:view and album:edit rights to her
Book. But once she give my user the album:view right, she looses that right.

Regards,
Geoffrey Cleaves