[keycloak-user] Keycloak 4.6.0.Final released

Geoffrey Cleaves geoff at opticks.io
Fri Nov 16 12:49:00 EST 2018

I'm unable to get 4.6.0.Final or 4.7.0.Snapshot Docker images to work
properly.  The Admin Console throws an error with every action. I've added
new info to this ticket https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-8832
including this screen cast to prove I'm not loco:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prEO19-UQsk

Geoff