[keycloak-user] Keycloak 4.6.0.Final released

Cédric Couralet cedric at couralet.eu
Fri Nov 16 13:19:15 EST 2018

Le 2018-11-16 18:49, Geoffrey Cleaves a écrit :
> I'm unable to get 4.6.0.Final or 4.7.0.Snapshot Docker images to work
> properly.  The Admin Console throws an error with every action. I've
> added new info to this ticket
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-8832 [3] including this
> screen cast to prove I'm not loco:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prEO19-UQsk [4]
>
> Geoff

Hello,

I manage to get those error by using DEBUG Log level and using chrome to
access admin console.

I think the problem is here :
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/e5bb25dd2f8460bfa818a1cbed0b26c3e88d69db/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/services/resources/Cors.java#L193

in the debug message allowedOrigins..toArray() is called even when null.
But I don't understand the difference between Firefox and Chrome on
this.

I think a simple fix is to configure the log level as INFO.

Cédric Couralet