[keycloak-user] Re :Keycloak Idp SLO response location

ge sly slyge2001 at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 16 17:19:45 EST 2018

  Hi
I am tringle to configure Keycloak as an Idp with OIOSAML as a SP.
OIOSAML has 2 urls for the single logout:
<md:SingleLogoutService Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-POST" Location="https://localhost:8443/oiosaml2-demo.java/saml/LogoutServiceHTTPPost" ResponseLocation="https://localhost:8443/oiosaml2-demo.java/saml/LogoutServiceHTTPRedirectResponse"/>
I dont see how to enter the Location and the ResponseLocation in the Clients config. If I import the metadata only the Location is used.
Thanks
Regards Sylvain
Envoyé depuis Yahoo Mail pour Android