[keycloak-user] Deploy keycloak to Kubernetes Cluster on GCP

William Nankap willyvic17 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 20:11:04 EST 2018

Hi every one,

when i deploy docker keycloak4.5.0.Final to kubernetes cluster on GCP i can
normaly access to keycloak interface via the extern ip address on port
8080. But i can't access to the WILDFLY Management Interface on port 9990.
My questions:

1/ What are the recommandation to use keycloak in production?
     a/ Install keycloak server side an wildfly server to use it correctly?
     b/ Install only the keycloak server. How can i manage deployment for
an app if i can't access to the wildfly management interface? Is it
imperativ to access it?

2/ Need you more details on my deployment to help me? If yes, which?

3/ How can i get the wildfly management interface on my GCP deployment to
deploy my app?

4/ Have you suggestions for me, the best way to use keycloak in production?
Some support?

I will be very thankful for your answer.

Kindest regards...