[keycloak-user] internal server error on /permission endpoint

Robert Richter robert.richter.02 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 10:01:16 EST 2018

 Hi all,
I'm using keycloak 4.5.0-FINAL in docker (
https://hub.docker.com/r/jboss/keycloak/)

I try to issue a permission ticket. Therefore I have requested a PAT for
the client "resource-provider" and send this along with the following json
body (with and without scopes). I received a http-500 internal server
error.

without scopes:{
    "resource_id": "resource-provider"
}
with scopes:
{
    "resource_id": "resource-provider",
    "resource_scopes": [
      "private-data.read"
    ]
}

Did I miss something? I also tried to investigate the log file
(/opt/jboss/keycloak/standalone/log/server.log) and increase the log level
in standalone.xml, but it seems that nothing is written to that file. I
restarted jboss with jboss-cli.sh /:reload. Do you have any suggestions for
me?

Kind regards
Tobert