[keycloak-user] Deploy keycloak to Kubernetes Cluster on GCP

William Nankap willyvic17 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:12:15 EST 2018

hello Dimitry

i had tried the lodbalancer with ingress in kubernetes on google cloud
i can access to keycloak interface but not on the wildfly interface.

i had expose my keycloak deployment on one service with 2 ports 8080 and
9990 on type=Nodeport (as the documentation)
and create 2 ingress service one for the port 8080 and another for 9990
(but can't access to wildfly).

where is my mystake? Can you help me please