[keycloak-user] Library for external HTTP calls.

marco.scheuermann at daimler.com marco.scheuermann at daimler.com
Thu Nov 22 03:11:26 EST 2018

Hi community,

I wrote a keycloak extension based on Authenticator SPI.
What is currently the preferred way to do HTTP calls to an external system within a provider module?
Which library should I use for that purpose?
Should I use an external one, like e.g. Apache HTTP Client or a lib already packaged with keycloak.

Thank you,
Marco

Marco Scheuermann

Dipl.-Informatiker

 [id:image001.png at 01D3CB2E.313F1BF0]

Software Engineer
RD/UIA – Team Rising Stars
Tel.:       +49 151 5860 5255
E-Mail:  marco.scheuermann at daimler.com

Daimler AG
Sitz und Registergericht/Domicile and Court of Registry: Stuttgart
HRB-Nr./Commercial Register No. 19360
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Manfred Bischoff
Vorstand/Board of Management: Dieter Zetsche (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Wolfgang Bernhard, Renata Jungo Brüngger, Ola Källenius, Wilfried Porth, Hubertus Troska, Bodo Uebber, Thomas Weber