[keycloak-user] Keycloak-js adapter ES6/Promise

Geoffrey Cleaves geoff at opticks.io
Fri Nov 23 06:55:12 EST 2018

Hi Bruno, are you referring to the changes I made to the documentation
reflecting the new way that the JS adaptor works? Hopefully the
documentation releases move at a faster pace than Keycloak releases,
otherwise the public facing documentation could be wrong for weeks even
though it has been corrected in the master branch.